Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, December 10, 2018

It's December



Good Morning
 and welcome to Scrapbookit for our December challenge.

Well are you getting into the Christmas spirit?? The DT girls have shared some great idea's and I'm here today to share my take on Jane's Christmas challenge. Gee when I went looking for Christmas photo's I found I didn't have to many so I am going to make sure this year I get the camera clicking because it really is a wonderful time of the year to make memories.




I found up these adorable photo's of ,My Rudolph',  this month I am using papers from the 6x6 paper pad from Couture creations 'Highland Christmas' by Sue Smyth. I have started with my white background, not that much of it is left showing. 
Using a Kaisercraft stencil I have added lots of stars and baubles with the Nuvo mousse.  My tree was a lovely gift from one of my card class ladies and I have matted my photo's with some tissue paper. Some cute stamps and Heidi Swapp letters finished off the page just right.



I also created a really grungy Christmas layout that I wanted to share.



Starting with a white background I have used my Geli plates to create my background. Its a bit hard to share the true colours and textures but there is lots of reds, golds and greens. The stars are actually navy and the baubles are silver. I have used some Nuvo Glitter paste to add the saying ' The possibility of a miracle Believe'. Some Kaisercraft wooden embellishments and 2Crafty chipboard around my patterned paper.  Again my title is from the Heidi Swapp letters. 

Here's hoping you are getting organised for the Big day and get a little time to join in our challenge, you could be in the running for a $30 voucher to top up your craft supplies.

Happy Scrapping

o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day