Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas from Scrapbookit

Good Morning everyone,

I hope everyone is ready for the man in the big red suit to come down their chimney?
I know its a busy time of the year but I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to enter our last challenge for 2012.

The winner for this months layout challenge is Rhonda Monshing, and our card winner goes to Liz McDonald. Thanks girls I will be in touch with a prize pack just in time for xmas.

The store is bursting at the seams with new products arriving every few days, with some great new lines from October Afternoon, Carta Bella, Kaisercraft and Creative Imaginations. 
Check out just a couple of these pages.









I thought I would share a couple of christmas projects I have done this last week featuring Kaisercraft ranges. This is a canvas I made using the 'Turtledove' range, some FWAB flourishes, Green Tara leaves and kaisercraft flower ribbon.
Thanks Chris Jarrett for the photo taken at our christmas crop.




In this  Layout I have used some left over bits from the Kaisercraft 'Mint Twist' range, Green Tara flowers Kaisercraft words and a PP button.



On behalf of the team at 'Scrapbookit' I would like to wish everyone and their families a very safe and Merry Christmas. I hope you all get that crafting surprise under the tree.

Scrapbookit will be closed from 23rd until the 27th December.


MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jo Caird.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Jo and those twins are gorgeous xxxoo
    I hope you and the team have a lovely and safe christmas with the family too thanks for everything during the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO's Jo. The twins have sure grown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are those two girls. Loving your layouts too!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day