Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, July 1, 2016

Welcome to July



Welcome to July everyone,
Well a new month and a new Challenge by our Guest Design Team Member
Judy Willey.


Judy has a great sketch challenge this month with the added criteria of fussy cutting, and either or all of the following additions
*stamping
*buttons
*ribbon.

 Hi,

my name is Judy and I am delighted to have been asked to guest design for SCRAPBOOKIT. I enjoy working with both textiles and paper and have been scrapbooking for about 10 years.   I live in a regional city in beautiful north Queensland with my husband, a keen sailor. We have 7 beautiful grandchildren who are the inspiration for much of my scrapbooking. Our nautical adventures are also a great source of inspiration
Jo has sent me some absolutely beautiful goodies to work with and I have had so much fun creating my layout and a card.

Judy has used the 'Australiana' range from Ultimate Crafts which includes papers and postcards, also some acetate stickers from Kaisercfraft. 

Here is a beautiful card Judy created adding a Green Tara flower as a centre piece.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects Judy, you  can enter into this great challenge by creating your own project and adding it to the Inlinkz in the side bar or send me your entry at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

Entries close July 30th.

Have a wonderful week and we will be back to share some more inspiration with you soon.

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day