Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Forever Young



Morning everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend? I dropped in this morning to share one more project I created using my pack this month 'BoHo Dreams' from Kaisercraft.

Wow I actually scrapped a photo of myself!! Something I do very rarely but like us all should do much more of. This paper with the Title 'Forever Young' has a bit of a pull at my heart as we lost someone special recently that will stay Forever Young because of that horrible illness Cancer. I also thought as I used this phot how nice it would be if we could just live life as if we were Forever Young. Just 'Imagine'.


I have added lots of texture by adding the new Colour Blast Mica powder 'Watermelon' to some Gesso and the Kaisercraft template. I sprayed some Sizzix die cuts with 'Coffee Kaisercraft Mist' and also added some Prima paint's.


Don't forget you still have until the 30th to get your entry into our challenge. Come on girls, you could win a great pack of goodies and be a GDT Member. 

Our Retreat is coming up soooo fast, don't forget to share the word as we still have room for anyone who would like to join us. Oct 7-9 2016. 

Happy Scrapping
Jo

2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day