Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, December 16, 2016

Family


Morning Everyone,

Who can believe that we are halfway through December?
Only 9 sleeps until Christmas!!!

This month our challenge here at Scrapbookit has been lots of fun. I love these recipe type challenges because there is not a lot of fiddling around with what embellishments that you have to use.

If you haven't had a go this month at the challenge the requirements are to include the following on your layout:

5 squares
4 buttons
3 flowers
2 arrows
1 circle

You have until December 30 to get your entry in!

Now for my layout....
I have been lucky enough to use 7 Dots Studio - Writers Block - this month. Such an easy paper collection to use.

Here is what I came up with for the challenge...


I have used, as I said, the 7 Dots Studio - Writers Block paper collection. I have used black wire to create my 1 circle, my 2 arrows have come from the awesome Elements sheet that comes with the collection. My 3 flowers are a variety of flowers from Scrapbookit, including Bella. I have used 4 little black buttons for the button component of this layout, including one shaped like a flower.
My 5 squares are a little bit tricky to see, they are in the top left hand corner. They are also from the Elements sheet and word sticker sheet.

I have added a few other bits and pieces as well including a WOW Chipboard, small chicken wire flourish. I have embossed this and then wiped some Liquid Metals over it. I have also stamped with some Liquid Metals - Metallic Copper...I just LOVE this stuff. It gives a gorgeous shimmer to your projects. I have spread some on the brown flowers and also around the squares. It is very pretty!!
The gorgeous little 'Family' chipboard word has been covered with the Liquid Metals. Then I used a black Gelato to add some depth to the word.

Here is a close up...


 I hope that you are all organised, or nearly organised for Christmas. I will be back later in the month to share another project using this gorgeous range...let's hope that by then I am a little more Christmas organised :D

Until then, enjoy the festive season!
Melx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mel for sharing another great LO, I love this paper range and can't wait to get time to play myself. A great photo !!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day