Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT SPRING RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, Sept 29th - Oct 1 2017 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $325. For payment details send an email to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

7 Dots Studio 'Cotton Candy'



Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a great (long) weekend here in Victoria and you had a chance to get some crafting time in. 
I am back to share a couple more projects that I have created with the fantastic range from 7 Dots Studio, 'Cotton Candy'.


For the texture on this page I have used a Kaisercraft mini template and 'Finnabair Rust Effect Paste' which comes in 3 colours. I have also coloured some WOW chipboard with some Lindy Stamp Gang mist. Adding a tag and a sticker from the range just finished off my page.



 For this page I added another mix of Finnabair Rust Effect Paste to my background, using some more tags and cardboard to create a layer behind my photo. I love these sticker quotes that come in the pack. I have added some Kaisercraft stamp images and it was done.


I hope you get a chance to join in our challenge this month, you could be in the running for a great prize. Entries close March 30th so you still have a few weeks to go.

A reminder that deposits for our Autumn Retreat are due if you would like to join in this fantastic fun weekend send me a message and I can give you all the details.

This Saturday is also our ALL DAY CROP, come and join the girls for lots of laughs and some scrapping . Send me a message if you are coming and I can save your seat at the table.

Happy Scrapping

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day