Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, March 10, 2017

All about the BOYS!!

All about the BOYS!!
Hello and Welcome to my March blog/layout.
Lately I have been scrapping a lot of girly layouts so it was nice to finally sit down and concentrate on all things "BOY" for a change!!
Such a great challenge set by Jo this month.
Here is my layout.




I have used A LOT of product,papers,die and stencils in my layout this month. Everything I have used on my layout has come from www.scrapbookit.com.au , if there's something in particular you would like but cannot find in Jo's online shop just message her she would be more than happy to source it for you!!
This month I got to work with the wonderful Family Ties papers by Photo Play. Included in the range were blue and pink papers which made it very versatile to use in an Aunt or Uncle, Brother or Sister Layout. The sticker sheets are just gorgeous as well as the element stickers.


I decided to scrap a picture of my two boys, Jobe and Sebby when they were little, about 4 years ago.



I started with some cardstock then layered some of the coloured papers on top.
I used the new Kaisercraft mini stencil with some Prima Marketing Inc- Rust effect paste in gold, this was to be my rust element for the page. I then used some Versa Mark and metallic melts in gold nugget, once again with the Kaiser mini stencil over the rust paint, this added a shiny element on top of the rust paint.




Some Colourblast paste in Leather and Singin the blues was used this time with my Tim Holtz Arrows stencil and my Dusty Attic circles stencil, both of these are favourites of mine.
For my metallic element I have scattered some D-lish Scraps-Cogs around the page which I have painted with some more of the rust paint and added a little bit of Ranger Glossy Accents onto the top. I have also added some metallic melts over the top of a few of them.
The circle die in the top right of the photo is a Kaisercraft die which I have just used some of the pattern paper from the pack to make it. I use this die a lot, it is very versatile.
All of the sayings and words have come from the element sticker sheet as well as the hearts and arrow stickers.




My wooden chipboard under the picture I have coated in some of the Cast Bronze metallic Wax then added a layer of Ranger Glossy Accents over the top. I love the shiny effect . The chippy in the top corner I have added Metallic melts then the glossy accents.
To finish off and to add my raw element to the page I have added a few different bits of twine to accentuate the picture of the boys and a little feature of the family flag sign.
I have also spritzed a small amount of Colour Blast Colour Spray in Deep Water, this is so nice and shiny/sparkly.



Don't forget if you haven't already paid your deposit for retreat in May you need to get onto it! Spots are filling up fast, its sure to be an absolutely Amazing and fun filled weekend!!

I hope that you have enjoyed my layout and it gives you some inspiration to get your March entry in. I look forward to seeing them all!!
Happy Scrapping
Jane xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jane, I love how this layout has turned out and really love that paper range (must get some more in). I really love how you can add so many elements on your page and they all work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said on Facebook Jane...you have done it again! This layout is magnificent- love love love all the elements. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day