Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Hello
I have been enjoying quite a lot of time scrapping over the school holidays which has been very relaxing! I'm back again this month with another Layout I have done using the Kaisercraft Island Escape Collection.




I found this picture of myself that had been taken on the way to one of our Inverloch holidays. I thought it would go well with this paper range.




I have used quite a lot of the patterned paper to make up my background, I have then added quite a few of the stickers from the Island Escape sticker sheet.


The net looking wooden chippy I have used is from The Dusty Attic called Fish net, I have then used some of the Colour Blast Embossing Powder in Just Blue over it, I really love how this colour turned out on the chippy - a perfect match.
I then used some of the Teal Glitter paper and my Kaisercraft circle die to add some more texture to my page. This die I use a lot, its very versatile and I put it on a lot of my Layouts.





Check out the great range of Die's and stencils Jo has for sale at www.scrapbookit.com.au



My Good Times words down the bottom of the page is also a wooden chippy that I have covered in some of the Metallic Gilding Wax in Frosted Aqua, I then applied a layer of Ranger Glossy Accents to give me the shiny effect. I also use the Glossy Accents as a glue to hold my chipboard down onto my page, it sticks very strongly.

To finish of my Layout I have added some little pink flowers that I fussy cut from the patterned paper, added some journalling and it was finished.

A very simple yet effective end result.
Have you thought about packing for our Retreat yet? It is going to be SO much FUN and I personally cannot wait!

How are you all going with your double page Layout's this month?? We have had some terrific entries in so far!
Happy Scrapping
Jane xxx

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day