Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wild Flower







ANZAC DAY 


Good morning everyone, I'm here today to share a few more projects that I have done with the Kaisercraft 'Wildflower' range.
On a weekend away recently with some wonderful scrapping friends I created this layout as a bit of a challenge as I really struggle with layouts that are very minimal. So using very little I have focused on the photos of my beautiful Zahli.

I covered this gorgeous chipboard heart from ScrapFX with Kaisercraft mist 'Charcoal' and the title from 2Crafty. Simple and done.

My next layout is using  the butterflies from the Kaisercraft wooden elements and some stickers from the kit. A bit of stencilling in the background and a perfect title coloured with some Lindy Stamp Gangs spray.

Thanks to the girls that have entered our monthly challenge and the DT girls for their inspiration. You still have some time to enter Mel's double page challenge.

Enjoy your special day as we remember all the things that we are greatful for and the people who fought for our country so that we can live in the wonderful place we do.


Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. I love these layouts Jo. They are both gorgeous. I particularly love the B&W layout of Zahli - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Love the minimalist page Jo! Goes to show that sometimes less is more.. I think I need to remember this for future reference. Haha..
    The Photo in the butterfly page just melts my heart so precious.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day