Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Challenge


Good Morning,

Welcome to June, yes already.
 Time is flying by, we have had such a busy time here at Scrapbookit with another successful retreat with lots of laughs, great classes, and lots of projects completed by the wonderful girls that joined us.

It's my turn to set the challenge this month so I thought I would do something just a little different.

We all have those 6x6 paper pads in our stash for those cards we are going to make one day! Well I want you to use them up on your layouts, Yes only papers from your 6x6 stash, only Geometeric shapes and some chipboard are the requirements this month.


I hope you have fun with it :).

Here is my layout I created using the papers from the new Prima 'Love Clippings' range. 



This paper pad has some beautiful 'chic' pages full of lovely flowers and my title 'Giggles' is from the alphabet stickers that are in the pad. My chipboard is from Dusty Attic and  coloured with new ColourBlast Paste 'Blush' I have used the paste with a new 6x6 kaisercraft stencil to create my lines.


Entries for the challenge close on June 30th and can be emailed to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au, added from your blog via our Inlinkz tab in the side bar, or you can upload them to our Facebook page.

Looking forward to see your take on my challenge,

Have a great day
Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Great Layout jo! Such a gorgeous photo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and this challenge!
    Gorgeous photo!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day