Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas!
Hi and welcome to my second layout for our Xmas in July month...




I have had a lot of fun with this Layout of my two boys enjoying Jobe's kindergarten Xmas breakup..
I have worked with the Prima "Sweet Peppermint' paper range.. This is such a great paper to scrap all of those Xmas photo's I'm sure we all have laying around waiting to scrap..
Jo has this paper pad available for sale www.scrapbookit.com.au, along with all of the other products that I have used on my Layout!



For my Layout I have layered some of the patterned paper and added some of the sticker sheet embellishments. My silver string balls are from Kaisercraft as well as the Beautiful Memory die-cut down the bottom of the page..

My title "We wish you a Merry Xmas" is also from the sticker sheet...

To finish off my Layout I have added some doodling around the border as well as some Xmas coloured brads and then some splatters and a few sprays of the Colour Blast colour spray in Love as well as adding some stamping with a few little Christmas stamps from my stash.





Are you interested in a weekend away scrapbooking with friends we are now taking bookings for our spring retreat, it's sure to be a great weekend! All of the details are on the blog and our Scrapbookit Facebook page or can you email jo at joanne@scrapbookit.co.au..  We often have lots of layouts from our lovely followers and the design team so if you haven't followed our Facebook page hop on over and check it out!

I hope you have enjoyed my Xmas in July Layout and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with for this month's challenge. We already have some excellent entries..
Happy Scrapping Jane xx





2 comments:

  1. A great page Jane such great memories. Thanks for sharing more of this great range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! It is so fun. Another great Xmas layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day