Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, October 15, 2018

ADVENTURE & MUD

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Who can believe that it is the middle of October and more importantly that there are only 4 sleeps until our spring retreat!!!! Sooo excited to get away with like minded friends for a weekend of crafting!

Anyway, I am back today to share with you another layout for this months challenge using the Kaisercraft collection Mountain Air.
I have had a lot of fun this month creating with this collection. I love that there are a variety of options to choose in this collection. There are browns, maroons, greens, greys and blues.

For this layout I have chosen to use the blue and brown tones. 
Here is what I have come up with.


Another layout of my little man getting out and about, exploring and experiencing such incredible adventures. These photos were taken at the Australian Jamboree at Cataract Park, Sydney in 2016.

I have started with a blank piece of white cardstock.
I created the background using Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Faded Jeans) and Distress Oxide Ink Pads (Iced Spruce, Old Paper and Salty Ocean). I basically swiped them down the page and then just used water to blend them.

I splattered some sprays around the page including Colour Blast - Carribean; Heidi Swapp Colour Shine - Navy as well as some Tim Holtz Distress Resist Spray.

I used a background stamp by Hero Arts - Bold Brushstroke and some brown Archival Ink to randomly stamp around the page.

 

I have used some of the awesome new product Nuvo - Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue through a Kaisercraft Mini Designer Template - Splatter.
Oh wow...I love this new mousse...it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

I have been getting right back into using my Silhouette Cameo...for this layout I was dying to use this Adventure cut file by Simple Stories. I love how it turned out in the end.
I also cut my circular embellishments and the bracket frame with my Silhouette.




I have used some older American Crafts Thickers - Sunrise which I have inked in Distress Ink - Faded Jeans and then used Distress Powder - Vintage Photo Embossing Powder over the top.


I used a lined index card as my journalling card and have finished with some elements and phrases from the Element Sticker Sheet.
A little bit of doodling with my brown fine liner to bring it all together and it is all done.

Well, I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my latest project.
Be sure to get involved and enter your challenge project by the end of the month. Details on the right side of this blog page...who wouldn't want to win $30 to spend in store!!!!

Have a great week...and to those coming along to retreat...see you very soon!

~Mel~

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how awesome! Love that title and I'm with you that Nuvo mousse is fantastic. Thanks for sharing more inspiration. Jo

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day