Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let’s Go Fly a Kite

Life in my world currently is so hectic!!

It has been a blessing that this months challenge at Scrapbookit has been to use ‘Project Life’ style of scrapbooking.

A quick, easy way to document special moments and memories, especially for those of us who find photo placement tricky.

Have you checked out the rest of the months projects from our very talented design team?
If not, make sure you head back through the posts and check them out....they are awesome!

In my last post I mentioned how easy it is to use Echo Park’s Photo Freedom Kits. They have everything you need ready to go...5 designer pocket pages; 6 double sided papers and an element sticker sheet.

For this post I have used one of the pocket pages, it is actually a normal 12x12 layout pocket (see, I headed back to comfort!!) to create half of my double page. The other half is a 4 pocket page.
I have used the ‘Happy Go Lucky’ papers from the kit which suit my photos really well. The photos I have used are again from our Easter holiday in Moruya and surprisingly were taken with my iPhone!

Here are the two pages together...


The pages separately...



 And some close ups...



In both of these layouts I have used the following materials all accessible from Scrapbookit - either online or by popping in to see Jo.
Echo Park "Photo Freedom" kit; Coredinations Core Tags - Brights; WOW mask; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Darkroom Door Wordstrips; Twine, Kaisercard.


Well, I apologise for the short post this week...as I said...things are rather hectic this month.

Don’t forget to get your take on this month’s challenge in by the end of the month. When you are done email it to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au.

I hope you have a wonderfully, creative week.


Mel xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Mel, even if you are time poor you can still get your story and events scrapped and this is what I love about this style of scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mel, I love them. Those Echo Park papers are just awesome with the kite. Looks like either the papers were made for the kite or the kite for the papers lol. I love it when things like cloths, kite and papers are so perfect a match. Fantastic work as always. The Project Life is so much fun.
    Message from Riley.....Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, I love you. Hehehe
    My child watches too much TV, but he looks at our work and reads it LOL.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day