Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Challenge



Hello everyone and welcome to February,

A new month means a new challenge for us to get our mojo flowing, and this month Mel Field has set us a fantastic mood board to create from.
With this challenge you can grab any part of the mood board that inspires you to create a layout, a card or an OTP project.

Here is Mel's Mood Board:


Okay so this month I chose to create with the new Kaisercraft 'Shine Bright' range which I found to be so versatile to use with many of my photo's. For my challenge LO I focused on the word LIFE , the colours and the row of houses which I recreated with an older stencil I had. I have used a captured moments card as my title, some 'Dylusion's' spray and some of the collectables in the range for my embellishments.

Here is my page:


Here is another Layout I have created grabbing the inspiration from Who are you? : Using lots of flowers from GreenTara, ManorHouse and Kaisercraft. A flourish from AFWAB and more of the collectables.



Lastly for today's share I have this page, which is a different style. I have used more of the captured moments cards as the mounts for my photos, Kaisercraft acrylic words, and WOW chipboard which I have embossed to give it a matching colour.



I hope I have given you some ideas to help you get crafting, don't forget entries for this challenge will be due on 28th Feb. Make sure you come and visit the blog often to see what the other DT members have come up with from Mel's Mood Board.

If you are interested in attending our scrapbooking retreat in Harrietville on the weekend of March 13-15, Deposits must be paid for ASAP or you will miss out.

Happy Scrapping

Jo Caird.

5 comments:

  1. Wow J0!! Such gorgeous layouts and so much inspiration. Especially loving the second layout!! It's a fabulous range and you have showcased it perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too gorgeous! Love how you have interpreted my challenge! I love all of your layouts like Tania the second one in particular. It is not often we scrap ourselves is it??? Such an awesome job Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Jo - love the second layout! Scrapping ourselves is always the hardest I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jo, 3 awesome layouts and 3 beautiful photos. I just love the second one of you Jo. Such a beautiful layout and photo and I love the color. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day