Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August Challenge!

Hello and Welcome to our August Challenge. I have been luck enough to set this challenge for you all! I have had a lot of fun working on it and I hope that you all do as well..
So the challenge for you all this month is to use 3 things from the Tic Tac Toe provided, you do not have to have three in a row just any three that you choose, the next criteria is to use one of the quotes on the picture below, this quote can appear anywhere on the page big or small just as long as its on there is fine.


I have once again managed to create an extremely BUSY layout, I have used A LOT of different products including mixed media, paper, chipboard, clear stickers etc, etc...
From the Quotes I have chosen to use the words Live, Love and Laughter, this goes well with my layout of my two children having fun playing with the hose on a hot spring day!

This is my Layout.
I have started by using one of the pieces of paper from the 12x12 Photo Play Paper, Seeds of Kindness paper pack that I was given to with, I then added some white Gesso to the middle part of my layout and the started working on my background which was done using numerous different Kaisercraft Stencils and some Colour Blast Colour Paste in the colours Royalty, Rose Petal, Bling and Apple of my Eye.
I have also added some stamping to the background using a variety of different stamps and inks including some Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in Cracked Pistachio. I have added some of the Kaisercraft clear butterfly stickers to the background as well as some of the Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder in the Silver Dream.
I then cut out various different papers from the paper pack and layered them, I fussy cut quite a lot of the flowers out of one of the patterned papers and added my my Live, Love & Laughter heading which was from a Kaisercraft clear sticker pack.
I have then added the Wow chipboard birdcage, which I painted in some white Gesso then I added some Ranger Distress Oxide in cracked Pistachio then applied a layer of Glossy Accents.

I finished off my Layout by adding some of the stickers from the sticker sheet and a slight splattering of some Tim Holtz distress spray stain in Tarnished Brass.
I had so much FUN with this layout using all of these beautiful products which are available from @www.scrapbookit.com.au, if there is anything you need but cannot find on Jo's website she will be more than happy to help you out with any queries!
Have you payed your deposit yet for our upcoming retreat?? Its going to be such a great weekend! I look forward to seeing some new and old faces...
I hope you have enjoyed my layout and challenge for this month and I will be back a little later in the month with another layout using this amazing paper range!!
Until then Happy Scrapping
Jane xx





2 comments:

  1. Really loved working with this challenge and love your take on it Jane. So much happening on your page but it all works :) Thanks for sharing Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!! I LOVE it! You are always so good at putting busy together...I try and it looks awful! I love the paper range...so perfect for such a fun photo! Thanks for a great challenge too! x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day