Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, October 20, 2017

PEEK-A-BOO

Welcome back to www.scrapbookit.com.au!
Have I got a Layout for you! I Love this Layout so much the colours are so Vibrant and I had A LOT of fun making this page.




I have used a lot of mixed media in this Layout as well as some layering of the gorgeous Echo Park That's my boy paper range. This is such a Fun range to work with for all those boys pages that need scrapping!








To start my Layout I applied some water directly onto my white cardstock, I then applied some Dylusions Ink Spray in the colours Periwinkle Blue, Polished Jade and Calypso Teal sprayed this on to make "puddles" added a bit more water to let it run, then mopped up the excess with some paper towel. I love the effect I have gotten with these inks. The colours are just AMAZING!




When I was happy with my colours I applied some Gesso randomly with my Kaisercraft Cogs stencil, I added some stamping with some Black Stayzon ink and the Retro Kaisercraft stamp then added some doodling around the page with my Sharpie permanent pen.






I have added a few sheets of the Kaisercraft Basecoat then some of the Echo Park That's my boy paper range to give me a bit more colour to the layout.
I doodled around the edges of the paper added some stickers from the sticker sheet and added the yellow words which were from my stash.




Jo has such a large range of all different products in her shop, if you haven't had the chance to have a look lately hop online and go to www.scrapbookit.com.au to grab a bargain and replenish your scrapbooking supplies.


Jo will be up in a few more days with another awesome layout to share.
Have a look on our Scrapbookit Facebook page for the links to our blog, you can also message us with your entry if you are unsure of how to post it to our blog.


Thanks for reading Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a sensational photo and a sensational layout to match Jane...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day