Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Good morning Everyone!

I'm here today to share my next project using Kaisercraft's Rose Avenue.

But before I do...Have you entered our November challenge?
This is a chance for you to win a prize pack of scrapbooking goodies and all you need to do is send in a photo of your creation.
On your project, you need to use three things beginning with S 
and the quote 'Live Life in Full Bloom'
You have until the 30th of November to send your photo to us. Go on...you can do it.

For this post, I haven't followed the challenge guidelines. However, I have used the gorgeous collection by Kaisercraft 'Rose Avenue' again.

I have started with the 'Rose Window' page as my background.
Here is my layout...






 I added some Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz. Then I used the template 'Damask Quarters' by Kaisercraft and some Colour Blast Paste - Snow White around the background.

I added some very subtle stamping using the Texture Stamp Windsor by Kaisercraft. I used Dylusions Paint - White Linen.

I used the stamp Background Script by Kaisercraft and some Desert Sand Memento Dew Drop ink randomly around the page.

I finished off with some splatters and thin lines using the Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Ramblin' Rose Pink.



I finished off cutting some frames and squares of the different papers and layered them behind and around the photo.
I used the Collectables in the Rose Avenue collection for my cluster of flowers.


I added a piece of paper that was die cut with the Kaisercraft Die 'Sari Texture'


The quote I used was from the sticker sheet in the Rose Avenue collection.

All of these products are available from Scrapbookit.
Have you seen our latest competition to celebrate our new store???
Head to our Facebook page to find out more.

Until next time,
Mel x

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous page Mel, I'm loving that texture and this paper range is feminine without being over the top. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and I too adore the paste and layers and textures....


    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day