Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Together Is A Beautiful Place To Be

Hello everyone!

HAPPY EASTER!
Hope the Easter Bunny finds you all tonight and leaves you lots of yummy chocolate eggs!

I am back today to remind you about the challenge we have running for this month.
The following guidelines need to be followed:

* Use the PageMaps sketch
*Add Texture
*Add Flowers 
*Add Stamping

Here is the sketch...

A great challenge for those of us who love to use more than one photo for our layouts!!


I am also back today to share with you another layout that I have created with the gorgeous 
P.S. I Love You collection by Kaisercraft.
It is all about love this month!
Here is what I have come up with...


It doesn't cover many of the challenge requirements but I love using this paper collection. I was also having a play with some of my new mixed media products.
When I first mixed the colour paste for the background I had no layout in mind, I was just experimenting.
I used Modelling Paste and some Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dust - Velvet. After mixing them together, I smeared it around the centre of the page.


I have added some splatters using the Kaiser Mist - Shiraz.


I have then layered and added some strips of the patterned papers and used lots of the gorgeous collectables. However, I have been quite minimalistic in my use of these.
The gorgeous lace strip is from the P.S. I Love You Sticker Sheet. 
Isn't it very pretty?


I have finished with some cute little sequins that I had in my collection.


I hope that you have enjoyed looking at my layout and it has inspired you to get your craft on this weekend.
If you are after any of these products make sure you visit scrapbookit.com.au or email Joanne - joanne@scrapbookit.com.au 
If Jo hasn't got what you need she is always more than happy to order them for you.

I hope that you enjoy your Easter tomorrow!

Mel x



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day