Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Family - Prima


Good Morning,

I'm back on this chilly winters morning to share another page I created using my 6x6 Prima 'Love Clippings' paper pad. This time I have used the 'B' sides of the papers which have brown vintage tones. These worked really well with the photo of our 3 children.

I have stayed with the Geometric theme of this month and have used the Kaisercraft 6x6 stencil which I used a mix of Colour Blast pastes Sienna and Leather. I love how these pastes can combine. 
My title is a WOW chipboard mini word and I have used a quote cutout from the paper pad.

Although it is hard to show in the photo of my LO I have added some of the new Prima 'art alchemy' Opal Magic Wax and Antique Brilliance Wax. I have added it to the edges of my triangles and it gives a great aged finish with shimmer. The small black triangles are 3L photo corners.



Today I would also like to share my Retreat Class project, using a background of Black Gesso, and the Sienna ColourBlast Paste. I have sprayed my background with the Bling 'Shimmer spray, coloured some 2Crafty chipboard with the new Lindy Stamp Gang's shaker powder. My die cut is from NeatNcrafty. Added some Kaisercraft Glitter paperand edged my page with some guilding wax to finish it off. Thetitle is a Kaisercraft die cut. All these products are available instore so if you are interested send me a message and I can help you out.




Don't forget our June challenge runs until the 30th, would love to see how you interpret our Geometric, Chipboard and 6x6 criteria.

CROP DAY is this Saturday 17th, why not join us for a great day of crafting?
Bookings ph 0407058604

Happt Scrapping

Jo xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Jo...and all the triangles are just perfect. 😊

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day