Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Prima - Wild and Free




Good morning,
Wow how chilly is it this morning, I hope you are all staying warm on this sunday morning?
I'm back today to share a couple of projects I have done this month using the Prima 'Wild and Free' range designed by Frank Garcia, this paper pad has so many beautiful papers in it.



 I just loved playing with these photos of my grandaughter, and this paper was so soft and feminine. I have used the new Darkroom Door Stencil 'Mesh' to put my ColourBlaste paste 'Punch' through and have added lots of the 'Punch' shimmer watercolour over my doily and in the background. I also used the Distress Oxide ' worn lipstick'  The chipboard is from Kinder Kreations which I sprayed with Kaisercraft spray, and the sticker is also from kaisercraft.



This is my second page I did with this range, and just love the subtle butterflies.The stencil I have used for my Colourblast paste 'Punch & Blush' is from Dina Wakeley 'Faces. I have added some more Punch watercolour behind my photo. Some FWAB pearls and Green Tara flowers and I was done.

I hope you are working on your entry for this months challenge set by Jane, you still have 10 days to go.

Did you know our Spring Retreat is on very soon and you can join us for 3 (YES 3) nights if you would like. We have the oportunity to stay from Thurs 28th sept til Sun 1st oct.($425) The 2 night option is also available ($325). This includes Accommadation and Meals (Thurs and Friday lunch is BYO), large scrap room, goodie bag on arrival, shop on site, fun Saturday Theme night .
All enquires and bookings Ph Jo 0407058604, We would love to see you there..

Happy Scrapping 

Jo

1 comment:

  1. I just love these layouts Jo! Looking forward to the retreat. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day