Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Best Friend



Morning Everyone,

Well what do you think of the Design Team Girls Creations?? Great aren't they!! Brenda has given us a really broad challenge this month which is great, so today it is my turn to show you my take on the 'Friends' challenge for june.

I have used the new 7 Dots Studio ranges of papers 'Nature Walk'



I have fussy cut (yes me) the tree from the 12x12 'Tree' Template from WOW which I sprayed with Dylusions 'Slate Grey'. I have used the new Frames from Scrap FX around my photo, and added the 'Prima' embelishments as the inspiration for my journaling which I have used the 'Kaisercraft' mini letters. My title is from 'Heidi Swapp' letters which I also sprayed. I also added some hearts with some Gel Medium and the Scrap FX Template.

In my second layout I have also used 7 Dots Studio papers 'Messy Head'.



I have used lots of the 'Heidi Swapp' Mini stencils, a mixture of flowers, some WOW wood veneers, washi tape, and the 'Darkroom Door' stamp for my Title/ Journaling.


I hope you get a chance to play along with our challenge, remember to send through a photo of your work to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au before June 30th.


Just a reminder if you are interested or know somebody who is interested in attending our retreat in October please call me on 0407058604 for all the details and payment options.


Have a great week

Jo Caird


3 comments:

  1. They are awesome Jo. I just love your tree on the layout of Andrew and your journalling. The little embellishments hanging off the tree are gorgeous.
    The layout of the girls is really sweet...loving your flower clusters and the way you have used your wash tape. Great job Jo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo, love that you fussy cut, the tree is great. You did awesome with the challenge. I just love how you did your journalling, very clever. The photo is just beautiful.
    The LO of the girls is so sweet. Love this choice of journalling too and the flower clusters are so pretty. You have very beautiful girls Jo.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day