Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, July 21, 2014

' Echo Park Capture Life'



  Morning everyone,
Isn't it  nice to see some sunshine, but the crisp morning's are a bit hard to handle. I'm back today to share some more work I have created with this months kit 'Echo Park Capture Life'.





With this layout I have used  different stencils and sprayed with Dylusions 'Slate grey' I have added a 'ScrapFX Frame' on my photo.
I printed my journal card and used a 'sizzix' die to create my 'Today' card.  As Kaisercraft is a stockist for 'Sizzix' I am now able to stock any of there ranges, so if you are like me and are obsessed at the moment with all things die cut let me know and I can order it in.


With this layout which I created for a challenge I had some fun with gesso and 'Heidi Swapp spray mist for the background.  I raided my trinket box for lots of embellishments and the  chippie is from 'Scraptopia' , the cute little bikes are from WOW. I'm really enjoying playing with this black and white range which is available from the online store.

Now I have shared my work I am looking forward to seeing what you have created from Cindy's Mood Board, remember you just need to choose something that inspires you from the board and go with it. Entries close on the 30th of July. You can either email me a photo of your project or you can link it on the Blog.


Have a great scrapping week


Jo





2 comments:

  1. I love both of the layouts Jo. The papers are just stunning. Love the black and white but the second one of your daughter with the added orange and yellow is just stunning. You rocked these papers. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous layouts Jo. I love your spraying and misting. How gorgeous are those little bikes??? Love the work you have done x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day