Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, September 14, 2018

You and Me!

Hello and welcome to my second post for the month.
I have had a lot of fun with this layout once again using the 49 market cottage life paper pack.
Here is my Layout.
 I have started my layout by using a piece of the patterned cardstock and one of my Dylusions brick wall stencils and have then added some Ranger distress oxide in the colours Barn door and
Cracked pistachio. I layered lots of different patterned paper under my photo as well as using my die cutter machine and Kaisercraft die and placing these around the page as well.
I have fussy cut the ladder and some of the flowers from the patterned paper then added some cocoa vanilla flowers that were in my stash.


I still had some of the gorgeous Uniquely Creative lace butterflies left from the last layout so I added some of them to my page and fussy cut some butterflies out as well.
My little word stickers were also from an old cocoa vanilla range that I had.
So far this month we have some excellent entries which is so great to see.



For your chance to be in the running for a voucher to www.scrapbookit.com simply complete a layout using our challenge criteria and email it to us here or even easier just upload it to our Scrapbookit facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Jane xxx 










1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...this is just beautiful!!! Jane you are so very talented. Love it!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day